Ark Dental Care Wellness Plan
Making Dentistry More Affordable for Those without Dental Insurance
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to get the dental care they need. We also know that when you do not have dental insurance, this can be challenging.
To help make care more affordable for our new and existing patients without dental insurance, we offer our own in-office Ark Dental Care Wellness Plan. This is an annual membership plan that allows you to receive a full year of basic preventive maintenance services plus substantial discounts off our regular fees for most of our major treatments.
Significant Discounts on Your Dental Services
Plan membership is valid for 12 consecutive months from the time of signing up and can be renewed annually. Membership in the plan includes the following:
- Comprehensive oral exam (two times per year)
- Digital X-rays ( two times per year)
- Regular dental cleanings (two times per year)*
- Fluoride treatment (two times per year)
- 50 percent discount on most other dental services **
* Includes preventative cleaning only; does not include scaling and root planing (deep cleaning) or full mouth debridement (removal of deeply embedded plaque and calculus deposits on your teeth and under your gumline as part of gum disease treatment).
** Excludes dental implant services and cosmetic services like teeth whitening and Invisalign® clear teeth straightening. Patients using CareCredit® financing to pay for eligible services will receive a 40 percent discount on those services.
How much does it cost to be a member?
The annual membership fee is $150 for an individual, and only $125 more for each family member that is added.
Additional benefits and advantages of our wellness plan
- No waiting period to use the plan
- No deductibles
- Unlimited use of eligible discounts
- No limitations on pre-existing conditions
- No pre-authorization needed
- No claim forms to fill out
- No age limits
Making Quality Dentistry Even More Affordable
We offer many options to help make payment for services as easy as possible. We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards. We also accept financing through CareCredit, a premier healthcare financing service that offers flexible, low-interest payment plans.
For patients who have dental insurance, we accept most PPO insurance plans. Please call our office to find out if we are in-network with your provider.
How do I sign up?
Signing up is easy. Just come in any time we are open and one of our staff will be happy to sign you up. No appointment is necessary. For further information, just give us a call.
To make an appointment, call 408‑564‑6149 or click here to request an appointment online.